Monday through Thursday
8am – 12pm
1pm – 5pm
MEET DR. HATCHER
Over the last few years it has become obvious to Dr. Hatcher that orthodontics is his calling – one of the things for which he was created. As such, he has developed Reach Orthodontics as a unique practice in many ways.
- Dr. Hatcher feels relationships are vital in orthodontics. Our office processes are aimed at getting to know patients and parents.
- He believes in being a good steward with his patient’s time and finances.
- Dr. Hatcher believes there is an optimum time to begin treatment for each patient.
- He strives to provide the best treatment at the best time to get the best results for each patient.
- There is no magic in the braces or in the technology we use. The magic is in the expertise to using the right tool at the right time to get the best result.
- Dr. Hatcher and his staff monitor treatment closely, but more importantly, work carefully with patients to get from them their best efforts of cooperation.
- Our practice has internal controls so we don’t get too big or too busy.
- In 2016, Dr. Hatcher was led to reorganize his practice as Reach Orthodontics utilizing the profits from the practice to support charities who help the under-served locally and around the world.
- He believes the best part of being an orthodontist is seeing patients 10 days, 10 months or 10 years later and seeing where their smiles have taken them in life.
Braces are a team effort; parents, patients, the orthodontist and the orthodontic team work together to get the result – the Confident Smile!
Dr. Hatcher earned his dental degree at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry where he graduated with the Dean’s Medal as the outstanding graduate. He went on to earn specialty certification in orthodontics and a Master’s degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. He has been providing outstanding orthodontic care for the Madison area since 1990.
Dr. Hatcher remains active in the youth ministry at Asbury Methodist Church, leading a small group of youth. Outside the office, he enjoys traveling with his wife Susan to visit his adult kids, spending time on the family farm with his dad, spending time at the lake, tinkering, and taking on home improvement projects.
WHY CHOOSE REACH ORTHODONTICS?
Reach Orthodontics is an established and respected orthodontic practice that uses its profits to reach out to those in need.
Reach Orthodontics is committed to making a difference in the lives of the underserved, locally and around the world.
Treatment is more than just teeth. Rest assured knowing that we create personalized, individual treatment plans for each patient so that we deliver the best possible results!
Reach Orthodontics offers comprehensive treatment plans to patients of any age.
OUR PATIENTS SAY IT BEST
Dr. Hatcher is a blessing to me and my family!! His love for God is sooo real that it just flows over into the lives of his patients. Having a doctor that seeks to please, hear, and follow God is a true gift from God!
Going to Dr. Hatcher and his staff was a blessing. My daughter has a beautiful smile and I couldn’t say enough nice things about how it went and how they treated us throughout the whole process. He and his staff are truly a blessing to our community. Thank you all so much and continued blessings for your goal in helping others.
I knew immediately when I met Dr. Hatcher that he was the one for me! I instantly felt at ease and confident that he was gonna be able to help me with my bite issues. He explained everything very well and I’m so excited and thankful to have Dr. Hatcher and his wonderful staff taking care of me!
At Reach Orthodontics, we have the ability to merge our advanced digital scanning technology with an in-house 3D printer to make orthodontic appliances such as retainers and aligners. Dr. Hatcher takes pride in equipping the office with the latest advancements in dental technology to provide patients a comfortable and shortened visit.
ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT FOR ALL AGES
Dr. Hatcher has been serving the orthodontic needs of Madison, Alabama patients since 1990. He offers comprehensive treatment plans to patients of any age.
The teen years are the perfect time to implement an orthodontic treatment plan. The facial bones and jaw are still growing, and an orthodontist can use that to your advantage.
More and more adults are making the decision to receive orthodontic treatment. Orthodontics offers so many choices to get to the end result – a beautiful, healthy smile.